-
November 8th, 2005, 12:34 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Do you guys think Felicity and Elizabeth's new outfits will be sold out soon after the Felicity movie premieres on tv? My Birthday is in exactly six weeks and I have Elizabeth's Holiday Gown, Elizabeth's Quilted Cloak, Elizabeth's Tea Lesson Outfit, Felicity's Tea Lesson Outfit, and Elizabeth's Fashion Doll on my Birthday list but I want to make sure they aren't sold out before my mom gets a chance to order them. Do you think it's a good idea to have my mom order Elizabeth's Holiday Outfit, Fashion Doll, and the Tea Outfits before the Felicity movie premieres? Thanks!
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 07, 2005 08:36 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>
-
November 8th, 2005, 12:39 AM
#2
Inactive Member
We were at AGPNY and the PS comments were: anything you want that is Marisol, Elizabeth or Felicity, grab it soon, since they expect sell outs pretty soon!
If you can get your mom to order before the movie premieres, I would suggest you do it. Better safe than sorry...
Ana
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 07, 2005 08:41 PM: Message edited by: henna1 ]</font>
-
November 8th, 2005, 12:43 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I agree with you. After how fast Samantha and Nellie's coats sold out last year I don't want to take a chance.
-
November 8th, 2005, 02:23 AM
#4
Janie3082
Guest
I did not purchase any of the Samantha/Nellie stuff last year, but I remember that lots of stuff (and not just for them) was backordered until a few months into the new year. I think it would be a good idea to get your stuff quickly, just to avoid the holiday rush. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 8th, 2005, 02:53 AM
#5
Inactive Member
The Tea Dress and Elizabeth's Holiday gown-I ordered a few weeks ago, just because of that fear. Well I wanted Felicity in E's Holiday Dress-the color is so beautiful on her...I'm still missing E's tea dress though (thats the last piece that I really want)-and I don't really need it for the holidays-I'll probably get it later on. *grins*
-Jordyn
-
November 8th, 2005, 12:39 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
I agree they will be sold out soon!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks